The following list supersedes the partial one on the Ithaca Press website, although some of these links lead to that site:
Newly translated and corrected Review: Refusing to be Enemies from Norwegian text
(The Norwegian original doesn’t display properly, but I can email it to anyone who requests it)
- Online review by Judith Deutsch of Science for Peace (Toronto – 27 Oct 2014) Please read my comment below the review, as it adds important information.
- Online review by Rene Wadlow of Fellowship of Reconciliation (19 July 2013)
- Beate Zilversmidt Nonviolent resistance mapped-English translation of Dutch review from De Brug
- Jim Miles’ review in Palestine Chronicle
- Nonviolent resistance mapped-English translation of Dutch review
- Jacqueline Levitin’s review and author interview in Outlook: Canada’s Progressive Jewish Magazine
- Terry Rogers’ review in the Catholic Worker
- Wendy Goldsmith’s review on rabble.ca
- Robert Dockhorn’s review in Friends Journal
- My comments regarding the Friends Journal review (from December, 2010)
- David Hartsough – Fellowship (also reprinted in AFSC’s Street Spirit, by permission)
- Dave Greenfield’s review in The Canadian Friend
- Tim Seid’s review in Quaker Life
- Stephen Zunes’ review essay, “Popular Resistance in Palestine,” in Middle East Policy
- Simona Sharoni’s review essay in The Journal of Palestine Studies
- Andrew Stimson‘s review in The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs
- Jim Miles’s review from Palestine Chronicle (Aug. 10, 2011) as reprinted on the Axis of Logic site with added comments.
- Edy Kaufman’s review in The Palestine-Israel Journal of Politics, Economics and Culture (Vol.17 No.3 & 4 2011):”Palestinian Nonviolent Action: A Strategy to be Taken Seriously.”
- Steve Chase’s review essay in Nonviolent Change (Vol. XXV, No.2 Compiled February 18, 2011, Winter 2011, p. 150), ”Is There Still Hope For Peace Between Israel and Palestine?”
- Julia Chaitin’s review in the MESA Review of Middle East Studies (Vol. 44, No. 2 p. 241).
- Anthony Bing’s review from Peace & Change: A Journal of Peace Research (Volume 38, Number 1, January 2013 – is unfortunately no longer available to non-subscribers to the publisherI’s website; I will see if I can locate the hard copy and scan it to a PDF for insertion here.)